Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy welcomes representatives from all over the world. We require representatives in the following countries mainly:
INDIA, NIGERIA, GHANA, EGYPT, GUINEA, CAMEROON, KENYA, GABON, TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, RWANDA, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE, ALGERIA, TUNIS, SYRIA, JORDAN, IRAQ, IRAN, LEBANON, PALESTINE, ISRAEL, SIERRE LEONE, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE, USA, UK, MALAYSIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH, NEPAL, SRI LANKA, BAHRAIN, CHINA, JAPAN, THAILAND.
Our international office works closely with our representatives abroad.
Our international office’s staff responsibilities are:
- To promote education in Russia via advertising it in newspapers, mass media, etc.；
- To participate in seminars on education；
- To participate in educational exhibitions；
- To provide students with information about Russia and Russian education；
- To provide students with complete information about admissions, tuition fee, and visa；
- To help students in preparing their documents；
- To collect and process students documents for their university admissions；
- To help students at the Embassy of the Russian Federation get Student visa ；
- To provide students with assistance in booking air tickets；
- To give students all needed information about the flight ；