There are five steps to complete the admission process at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on the website about the tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport or ID Card (minimum valid for 1 year)
• Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
Or apply online by the following link – https://www.dsma.com.ua/apply-online/
If you will be accepted then we shall issue you an Admission Confirmation Letter within one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, we require the following documents:
- Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
• Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
• Cost of Invitation Letter 400 US$ and Courier charges 100 US$
You can send us the documents by email. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment by bank transfer, Western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payment for confirmation.
Invitations are issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and it takes about 14 working days.
After receiving documents and payment, we shall send you the Original Invitation letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting an invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, the student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Filled Application form
• Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
• Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
• Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Original Invitation letter from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
• 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time in advance.
One of our representatives will receive the student at the airport.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Every Student should bring with him/her original complete documents and with Full First year Expenses or Payment Receipt of complete first-year expenses paid.
After Arrival in Ukraine, the student should submit the complete documents and first-year complete charges as written on Admission Confirmation Letter to the International Department. The staff of the International Relations office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that, they will allow you to start the classes.
International Office will also extend the visa from the Home Office.
Our International Office staff will complete all the formalities that you should start your classes in 4-5 working days.